Friday, January 18, 2013

Around The Stores In Eighty Days!

I have a confession to make, I love to go shopping when I travel. Everytime I wear something that I
managed to find in another city, it reminds me of that day, of that time and how I felt when I
bought it. There's something else as well, I could stand to lose a few kilos (let's keep that
between us)! Although that's nothing to be ashamed and I wish more woman realized that.

People don't often understand what it's like to try and find something that compliments your body
in the plus size fashion department. I couldn't tell you how many times a friend will suggest I look
in the maternity wear section, now that's some nerve if I've ever been witness to it!

Luckily over the years on my travels I have realized one simple fact, once you find the right outlet
you can still look like a princess if you shop smart! Cocktail dresses, ladies shoes are perhaps the
most tricky but there's nothing more satisfying than being able to wear them with confidence on the
day to day.

I would suggest taking your time, looking around and once you have tried as many options as you care
to, buy the best out of the lot and enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Какие слова... супер, отличная дума [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-kirpichnom-stroitelstve.html]строительные интернет порталы[/url]